Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Creeper Photos of Strangers

So I haven't been working on anything I feel like sharing yet writing-wise, as I'm planning out structure and themes and general sense of plot for my novel.

But here is some creeper photos I've taken of strangers:


 This woman reminded me of a wizard trying to pass themselves off as a muggle

 Just an Asian boy I thought was kinda attractive

Juxtaposition of the Kramer portrait and this hipster person I met once at a poker game
 A woman who I thought had sexy stockings and sexy heels
 Her ass says Run Like Hell
 They had the exact same facial expression, so I took a photo
 This guy was hot
 I felt very affectionate toward this girl for no reason. We rode the same route for two quarters.

 This kid was in my class so I took pictures of him whenever I saw him outside of class


 These two were of that kid above, but at Sushi Land
 This was a cute (quiet!) kid in a monkey hat and his hot European-looking father

4 comments:

  1. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8nsmsD0CCQU/TgE2BK7JYNI/AAAAAAAAAEk/13Csy59XIWw/s1600/IMAG0617.jpg

    That girl is cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Keep postin your creeper photos please

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great.

    ReplyDelete

Doodlies.update

Something has severed Anna's spirit from her body. Soal the Demon finds her in limbo, all full of anxiety and ...